We're sure that you'll love your order, but if for any reason it isn't right, just send it straight back to us.
Please note -
- The cost of return is the customer's responsibility.
- We recommend using a trackable service (& keeping your receipt) as we unfortunately can't be responsible for lost post.
- We can only accept returns for purchases made on our website.
- For health & hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of earrings for exchange or refund - Refunds will not be given on items deemed unfit for resale, for example, if an item was returned damaged, marked, with an odour, tags removed.
Here's what to do -
- Make sure that all items are unworn, that the original tags are attached & that it is in the original, saleable condition.
- Return your unworn items within 14 working days to the address below, using a trackable service. Make sure that you keep your proof of postage.
Please return items to:
13 St. Peters Avenue
Please note that all of our items go through a strict quality check but if for some reason you do receive a damaged/faulty item (We're super sorry!) contact us straight away via phone, email or Facebook & we'll do our best to rectify this.
What happens next?
- Once we've received your item(s) we will check them over & make sure that they are fit for resale & then we will process your refund. You will be refunded via your original payment method. We will email you to let you know when we've refunded you.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly team via firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept Paypal & all major Credit & Debit Cards.